Beautiful Soft Sky Anniversary Card
This month’s class included this beautiful soft sky anniversary card. This card was cased from Leanne Johnson and the Occasions Catalogue page 50.
The Falling in Love Suite is pretty and elegant and it’s perfect for all marriage related occasions like anniversaries, weddings and engagements. The fonts and images are beautiful and the accessories compliment the suite perfectly. I especially love the doilies because they are Whisper White on one side and Very Vanilla on the other and they can be coloured using ink to any Stampin’ Up! ink colour that you like.
Tips & Tricks
- Card base is Soft Sky cardstock cut at 14.8 cm x 10.5 cm, mat also Soft Sky cut at 9.9cm x 14.2cm
- I embossed the mat using the Falling Petals embossing folder
- The doily is showing the Very Vanilla side
- The leaves are cut from Sahara Sand cardstock using the Flourish Thinlits. Because of the way the are popping out only one leaf is needed. Use the top 3 leaves under the top of the sentiment and the bottom 2 at the bottom.
- I stamped the sentiment from Falling For You in Sahara Sand ink on Very Vanilla cardstock and flagged the ends by hand. The leaves are sandwiched between the sentiment and the vellum layers.
- The Falling in Love Embellishment was adhered with a glue dot
- I used the dandelion images to stamp the inside of the card
Since you’re probably now in love with Falling in Love I must warn you that it will retire on 31 May. So order now to secure yours before they are gone. Perfect for all marriage related occasions and simply a beautiful set. Just use the Shop Now button on the right hand side of this post, simply follow that to place an order in my Stampin’ Up! shop. To join a class simply follow this link to register for my May classes.