Let me introduce you to the brand new Stamparatus. I’m sure like me you have experienced stamping an image only to find you didn’t have enough ink on the stamp, or tried to position flowers into a jug from 2 separate stamps, it’s a bit nerve wracking and doesn’t always turn out.
A team of 200 Stampin’ Up! demonstrators have been working on this for a quite a while and finally it is being released. It is designed to make stamping quick and simple, especially if you are making multiples of something or lining up stamps next to each other.
The benefits of stamping with the Stamparatus
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
What does the Stamparatus look like?
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamps
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$99.00 NZD (excluding shipping)
Here is a video to show you the Stamparatus in action, see how easy stamping with this tool will be.
How to order
To get your hands on one you need to reserve your Stamparatus from 17 November – 30 November and it will be available 1st February so plenty of time to save the $99 (excluding shipping) it costs. You do not want to miss out on this.When the Stamparatus becomes available you will be notified and your reservation will appear on an order. You can then add any other supplies you need and finalise the order. This is when the payment will occur. The Stamparatus will then be shipped directly to you with the other items you ordered.
Follow these steps to reserve your Stamparatus today.
- Click here to begin
- Click on the Stamparatus image
- Login or create an account
- A page showing the Stamparatus will appear
- Supply your credit card details (Your card will not be charged until it is available and you have closed the order).
- Click on Reserve
- A notice at the bottom in green will say Your reservation was saved successfully
- Now you just have to be patient and wait until 1 February 2018