Welcome, today you are visiting Vanessa Baker from Auckland, New Zealand and I am participating in Kylie Bertucci’s Monthly International Blog Highlights Blog Hop!
The ongoing theme is Thank you, to look at all the entries (or to vote for me) CLICK HERE
Merci Paris Parisian Beauty Catalogue Case
My card features the Parisian Beauty stamp set and the coordinating Parisian Dies. I love every image depicting Paris, my favourite European city. The card I cased was found inside the suitcase on page 17 of the Mini Catalogue. I changed the colours from the Petal Pink and Cherry Cobbler to Pool Party and Gray Granite and I changed the ribbon to a flower.
- Pool Party 14.9 x 21cm scored at 10.5cm card base
- Pool Party layer 14.4 x 10cm
- Vellum Layer 13.4 x 9cm
- Parisian Blossoms Specialty Designer Series Paper pieces 8cm x 3.2cm
You Can Make It
- Emboss the vellum with Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder and your die cutting and embossing machine. This folder has so much dimension, it’s so pretty!
- Stamp the Eiffel Tower on Whisper White cardstock using Versamark and Silver Embossing Powder. Heat set using your heat tool.
- Use the Parisian Die to cut out the Eiffel Tower shape on your die cutting and embossing machine
- Also cut the 2 blossoms from whisper white, the leaves and merci from Gray Granite
- Adhere the vellum onto the Pool Party layer then add your DSP on angles so they overlap slightly
- Adhere the Eiffel Tower, merci and blossom with leaves
- Use dimensionals to adhere this layer to the Pool Party card base
- Add some Metallic Pearls, one in the center of the blossom and 2 around the Eiffel Tower
- Stamp the Eiffel Tower postage stamp and the wavy lines on the inner
The Parisian Beauty stamp set and coordinating Parisian Dies are retiring on 2 June 2020. They are still available while stocks last so click here to order today. Use this link for a list of all the products I used in today’s project.
Click here to shop the retiring list, all product is only while stocks last and there are some discounted items.
Remember to pin any of the projects that you love to copy later. If you’re in Auckland you can join my classes once we’re able to gather again.
Thanks for visiting my blog today and make sure you head over to Kylie’s blog-Click HERE to vote for my project. I would love to be chosen to do the winners blog hop!
If you live in New Zealand, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase any of these products you can click here. Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!