Is it just me or are the years speeding up? The summer seemed to go on for ever when I was growing up, now we’re speeding towards the end of January already! Some lucky people are still away on holiday but I’m saving mine for later in the year.
Anyway as it’s the start of the year it’s also Sale-a-Bration time at Stampin’ Up!® This is such an amazing promotion, for every $110 you spend (excl shipping) you can choose a free product from a special catalogue that’s only available until 31 March 2015. I will give you the catalogue when you attend a class so don’t worry, you won’t miss out on this amazing offer. If you can’t get to class and would like a catalogue please just send me an email.
I have just booked a lovely room with amazing natural light at Onehunga Community House for classes. The first class will be on Thursday February 5th at 7pm. Please visit my Class and Event Calendar page for all the class descriptions and prices. I have designed classes up until May and will add more as we go. Make sure you know when the classes are on by subscribing to my newsletter on the right of this page.
These classes are in addition to the monthly class that I host at my home in Onehunga so if you can’t make one then you have another option.
Speaking of classes, the first one for 2015 at my place was last weekend. It was a small group as so many of you are away but we had a great afternoon together. Another change this year is that I will give you more details about projects that I post here. Rather than just a pretty picture I will give you details so you know the colours, stamps and accessories used and you can recreate the same project at home. So here we go …
Birthday Balloon Card
I love the simplicity and soft colour combination of this birthday card made using a new set of stamps and framelits sold as a bundle in the Occasions Catalogue.
- The base card is 14.8 x 10.5cm Pistachio Pudding folded in half
- The Whisper White layer measures 14.1 cm x 9.9cm.
- The Pistachio Pudding balloon was stamped on a small piece of Whisper White in Pistachio Pudding with the Pear Pizzazz dots added afterwards
- The Balloon was cut using the framelit and the Big Shot, then it was attached using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- The Soft Sky balloons have the cute bunting stamped in Coastal Cabana
- The tails of the balloons are stamped in Soft Sky
- Happy was stamped in Coastal Cabana and Birthday was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black
See below for the full list of supplies and you can click them to be taken to my store to order.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Don’t forget you earn a FREE SaleABration product of your choice with every $110 you purchase from the main catalogue and/or the occasions catalogue ! I’d love to be your demonstrator!