Team Gifts at OnStage
I had just enough of these embroidery hoops to create team gifts at OnStage, a demonstrator event held in Auckland over the weekend.
I didn’t have many left because we had made them in a class during October. I was so pleased with how pretty they look and I just love the embroidery hoops which are still trending they make lovely gifts.
How to Make Them
- I stamped the Buffalo Check background stamp (OC pg 38) onto Whisper White cardstock using the Stamparatus (AC pg 207) just in case I needed to add more ink
- I drew around the hoop onto the piece I’d just stamped and trimmed it to size.
- Next I glued it to the hoop using Tombow
- The sprig punch (OC pg 29) was used to punch 4 from coloured card stock, either Merry Merlot or Shaded Spruce
- Also punched with the sprig were 2 from the corresponding coloured Glimmer Paper (OC pg 29)
- The sprigs were attached using Tombow I placed 2 inside the hoop on the checked paper and the rest around the rim
- The ribbon is the beautiful Textured Weave Ribbon in Gray Granite (AC pg 200)
- I used a glue dot to adhere the ribbon
- The sentiment is from Merry Christmas To All (OC pg 5) and I created a slight curve outwards when I adhered it with Tombow
- Lastly a piece of Basic Black Bakers Twine created the hanger
My team all enjoyed receiving a small gift at OnStage, it really is a wonderful time to celebrate being a demonstrator and the amazing company Stampin’ Up! 30 years old now.
To join in the fun and build your own stamping business use this link to read more information. It really is the best thing I have ever done, my life is filled with wonderful friends both here and overseas, I love stamping and selling my cards at local markets. I really enjoy teaching classes, I only teach a maximum of 6 per class. You decide how you will run your business, some people are solely online, they don’t hold and classes or workshops. The benefits are amazing in personal growth, friendships and letting your creativity flow.
If you need any more information or to join please give me a call or email me.